Sunday, July 15, 2012

Documents Required for Housing Loan Application




You might be under the impression that it is a simple matter and you can provide all the documents required within a day. Or it's might be just me generally, like to do something which "make a difference". I have commenced compiling all my documents since 1 month ago as I strongly believe that the completeness of your documentations will make a significance difference. Believe it or not you ultimately build people's trust with your effort and will also make them believe that you're an expert. I am normally very firm and few times already requesting for change, for another bank officer/executive should I find him/ her is incompetence or so blunt.

Don't be suprise to see all my LONG list documents below COMPLETE with binding (see the picture above).

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
a) Booking Fees
b) Offer Letter
c) I will write in details the following:
    - Name in SPA
    - Name in Loan (Individual/ 3rd Party)
    - Project Name/ Phase/ PT/ HSD whichever relevant
    - Price in SPA
    - Loan amount required + number of years for MRTA + Legal fees (same panel for developer & bank)
    - Loan tenure
    - Other misc info as and when required
d) I/C Copy
e) 3 months Payslip
f) Overtime statement
g) Latest EPF Statement
h) 6 Months Bank Statement
i) EA Form 2011
j) BE Form 2011 with payment receipt to LHDN
k) Tenancy Agreement with rental income match with Bank Statement
l) SPA - if your current house appears in CCRIS - to show that it has been sold/or buyer loan bank offer letter
m) CCRIS printout from Bank Negara
n) Saving Account - ASB, Tabung Haji
o) Fixed Deposit
p) Fixed Bonus every year match with (i) above
q) Overtime voucher & bank statement

* the list may getting longer depending on your CCRIS status*

9 comments:

nana kaka said...

Ooooo

nana kaka said...

Oooo

nana kaka said...

Oooo

nana kaka said...

Tq boleh ambik sbgai panduan dlm masa 7 hari ni

Matjoe said...

lengkap gila ko punya list. terbaek

dzirhans said...

Ni dah prepare sebulan lps, Kena make sure xde masalah dgn CCRIS

dzirhans said...

Dah sign SPA ker? Try dptkan loan dulu..

nana kaka said...

Boleh tak nak extend sign SPA ke mgu depan means dlm 14 hari sbb masih pening2 lg la

dzirhans said...

I tanya lawyer dah boleh ke e mail to me the DRAFT spa for me to review..byk document yg PKNS x hantar lagi...

Mungkin delay sket kot..cuba call your lawyer for extension..bagilah reason outstation ke US.. My fren dulu gi US dpt entension sebulan lol...!