Thursday, August 2, 2012

Setia Eco Glades Cyberjaya - Project Preview

It's everyone's dream to live by the lake but it will be PERFECT if you can afford a home in the great ISLAND.

I went to the Setia Eco Gales (SEC) project preview and it's easy for me to fall in love with this development. I have never fall in love with women at first sight but now I tend to firmly believe I am really in love with this township. SEC does offer a fairy tale like stay in her eight island. I would say the preview launch event was well attended mostly by chuyuk. I overheard one conversation that there are already 150 people registered for balloting unit in The Glades Island. I saw one malay kakak standing next to me has registered for a Bungalow unit. I pray for her to secure a unit there.

Yeahh... I have to admit all the pretty faces need a high-maintenance and all good things come with a price. I did not check the price for Bungalow & Semi-D as they are beyond my reach but for entry level Linked-Villa (LV) starts from the investor-friendly price, 1.1mil (and 1.2mil for unit in the Island). The build-up for LV is 29XX sqt and the land is 26x95. One banker did a calculation to me and the monthly installment for LV, will be around RM4500. This is only the beginning and we could expect the price will keep on increase further for the next launches.





11 comments:

salfhi said...

Goshh.. The price is too xpnsive 4 average joe n jane.. Where do this people(wif deep pocket) come from?

dzirhans said...

There are many rich peoples here in Malaysia. I believe they are mostly businessman.

and some born in a rich family!

salfhi said...

Those lucky brats.. Danggg

Matjoe said...

4500 per month. pengsan, ini BPL, aku liga malaysia jer laa

Anonymous said...

investors yg buat consortium pun ada ni...not necesssarily kaya pun

aslam said...

most people yang boleh beli rumah million ni adalah businessman. Bukan mudah jika hanya makan gaji unless gaji above 50k a month

dzirhans said...

En Aslam.. Kalau 1 mil rasanya org makan gaji masih mampu sbb untuk byr 4500 per mth.. net salary roughly 6.4k.. combine gaji husband n wife mampu kot...kereta pki saga je....Fresh grad skg pun dah 3-3.5k per mth.

dzirhans said...

Yup agree...but x sure juga boleh dpt unit kat Island tu..it's very limited

aslam said...

not sure bout that,last time masa sign SNP. borak dgn banker. dia bagi contoh mcm ni: if gaji people 20k,beli rumah 2M,dorang akan tgk liabiliti mcm kerete mewah ( jika umah 2M,tk kan pakai myvi).. then pembantu rumah,apa semua tu la. hmm....

My Virtual Space.... said...

my neighbour said, she registered herself and the banker did the calculation for her.... whoila about 11 K per month and she needs to pay until her retirement age
woaahh can't imagine...

Anonymous said...

What't wrong if pakai saga?