Monday, November 12, 2012

Bank Quota Full

So many things were happening during my Seri Jati purchase and I keep wondering why it's so difficult for the banks to provide me loan previously. One of the things I learned the hard way was it's quite difficult for an investor like me (with complex CCRIS record) to obtain 150k loan, while my other purchase (with housing loan 500k) can be approved within 3 days.

I blame myself for reason taking my own sweet time to secure a loan. I did not realize till right to the end that I have to compete with > 1500 Seri Jati/ Baiduri (SJB) buyers to obtain a loan. And the situation got worse when my regular banks told me they've stopped giving out loan for the housing project due to quota exceeded. I did not know that each banks is given a certain number of quota!

SJB has 9 panel banks, should they're given the same quota, each bank can only have a maximum of 170 (based on 1500 house +- those who purchase in cash).

Therefore, to be on the safe side, get all your complete documents ready and apply on the same day upon selection your unit. All the bankers are normally there for the whole day, during the balloitng process.

You can also refer to my previous entry for Seri Intan/ Seri Kasturi below:
a) Seri Intan/ Seri Kasturi - Ready for Balloting
b) Seri Intan/ Seri Kasturi - Latest Updates
c) Seri Intan/ Seri Kasturi - Points To Note


7 comments:

rohaniah noor said...

bila dah hujung-hujung tahun begini, bank memang dah banyak yang kenyang

dzirhans said...

Yes, just got to know banker's commision = 2%!

ruchan said...

sbb tu diorg lyn loan berjuta2. no offence to bankers, tp kesihani laa loan <100k esp 1st timer. sian diorg..nk beli umah...

dzirhans said...

Mungkin komisyen sket..

But if satu projek 1k units boleh tahan masyuk gak..

maya comel said...

Salam semua,

Sape2 buyer Intan/Kasturi yang nak apply loan RHB -2.3% bagitau ye...

0173638560

Halif Mohamad said...

itula.. saya pun berpengalaman amik loan ngan bank islam just nak 150k je. tapi macam2 itu ini nak. nasib baik lepas jugak. akhirnya rumah yg saya duduki ni milik saya.. lega..tgh fikirkan next project dgn duit lebih yg ada.

www.tuanbri.com said...

RN- kalau undercon, bukan pasal quota yang dah nak hujung tahun tu...
tapi setiap panel Bank, mereka akan allocatekan budget Loan utk sau-satu projek..