Thursday, December 13, 2012

Seri Jati - Project Progress

I have received these 2 pictures sent by Mr W. Thank you very much to him, at least I have something to write about today. And for Seri Jati buyers out there, you might also interested to see the progress of this project.





I haven't received the first billing from SPS and thinking that it's still at land clearing stages. However, by looking at the photos above, land clearing had been completed and they have commenced the construction work of Seri Jati.

I know that SPS can deliver, OR will deliver this project on time (we'll see!)

So far I haven't received any calls from the agent pertaining to this property. It's too early to tell and hopefully I can see the real increase of the price (in the future) towards letting it go now.